Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 5

Favorite Quote:sssss :)

Why is it so hard for me to pick just one 'thing' every day? I guess that's what makes it a challenge. I love quotes, and keep an entire journal of my favorites, so this is really tough! Since this is my blog and all, I'm going to post several:


"Photography takes an instant out of time -- altering life by holding it still" Dorothea Lange

"The misery of keeping a dog is his dying so soon. But, to be sure, if he lived for fifty years and then died, what would become of me?" Sir Walter Scott

"Be assured if you walk with Him, and look to Him, and expect help from Him; He will never fail you" George Mueller

"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for" Unknown to me

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows" Helen Keller

"Memories give you the power to collect roses in the winter" Unknown to me

"All I've got to give to you are these five words a night -- Thank you for loving me" Bon Jovi

"In my world, there are only two kinds of days -- happy and hysterically happy" (Meeko's quote)

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow" Maryanne Radanbacher

and finally one of my top favorites.....

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx


No comments:

Post a Comment