Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 1

I admit it. I'm a blog whore. If you have a blog, I will probably follow it! I've seen a few 30 day blog challenges floating around and thought it might be fun to try one. Here we go.....

Introduction:

If you're reading this, I certainly hope you already know who I am!


Recent Picture:

This was taken in Oct. at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL


Same trip -- Epcot Center -- Germany, of course!











15 Interesting Facts:

1.) I'm an only child (so is the hubs) - our babies will have wonderful stand in aunts and uncles!
2.) I'm left handed
3.) I wear flip-flops in the winter (even in a foot of snow)
4.) I can touch my nose with my tongue
5.) I'm a foodie. I can out-eat most guys! Most people don't expect this.
6.) I recently purchased my first automatic transmission vehicle. I've never driven anything but a stick, and sometimes I miss it.
7.) I'm a native of Colorado Springs (so is my dad)
8.) I completed my first half marathon in October. Training and completing a full is obviously on hold for awhile.
9.) I was a gymnast for 9 years and couldn't do the splits (sad, huh?)
10.)I'm a lover of anything chocolate -- Do not come between me and my chocolate!

11.)I started out in life thinking I wanted to be a veteranarian (that takes math skills, however, so a no-go), went to college to major in English and get a teaching certificate, graduated with a Communications degree instead, and now I'm a paralegal. Funny how life works!
12.) If I ever win the lottery, I will open a no-kill animal shelter
13.) I'm a total tree-hugger (My dad is so proud! ;))
14.) I really like movies. Hubs and I have over 300 DVD's
15.) I swam with dolphins and went horseback riding into the ocean in Mexico
16.) I love my life and the ones in it!! <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment